Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum - the largest Ford Energy and Hybrid Forum Community!

In order to create topics or post replies, you must first please register, however, it's a simple process that takes only a minute.

Be apart of the Ford Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more

Guest Message by DevFuse

Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum

Photo
- - - - -

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   marshtex1

marshtex1

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Region:U.S.A.
  • LocationEl Paso, TX
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SE, Kenworth T2000 motorhome

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thanks for welcoming new car guys into the C-Max forum.  My starting story has 3 parts: 1. Getting the deal which I will put into the Buying, Leasing and Ordering folder.  2. First fuel economy experiences which I will put into the Fuel Mileage file.  3. My C-Max is a base model and my upgrade plans fix some of that and I will put that into the Accessories and Modifications file.  Even though this file is in the exterior group, some of my stuff will get inside the car, e.g., I'll mount an aftermarket backup camera outside the car but the viewing screen will be inside.  Also, I want to tell about my experience with the Scangauge instrument which is inside the car.  So far I'm doing nothing to modify the interior, except to locate and mount the gadgets.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·