Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum. In order to create topics or post replies, you must first please register, however, it's a simple process that takes only a minute.

Be apart of the Ford Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more

Guest Message by DevFuse

If you're from the CMAXHybridOwners.com or need password help, please click here.

Photo
- - - - -

New To The Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Annette

Annette

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Region:U.S.A.
  • LocationFl
  • Current Vehicle:SEL
  • Color:Ruby Red

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello everyone I am a new member and a new C-Max SEL owner. This is the first hybred I ever had and must thank Ford for making such a great car. The dealer just tinted my windows and with the ruby red paint job it's a knock out. I was going to have the dealer install the tape on wind deflectors but will wait and look around for the in channel ones that I had on my other car. The car being new to the US none of the compies that I checked has them yet so I guess I'll just wait and enjoy my car until they have them in stock. B)

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   abjbrtd

abjbrtd

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Forest River Georgetown
  • Color:White Platinum

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Greeting and Welcome

We wanted a Red one, but they made us a 'deal' on this white one.

abjbrtd

#3 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hello everyone I am a new member and a new C-Max SEL owner. This is the first hybred I ever had and must thank Ford for making such a great car. The dealer just tinted my windows and with the ruby red paint job it's a knock out. I was going to have the dealer install the tape on wind deflectors but will wait and look around for the in channel ones that I had on my other car. The car being new to the US none of the compies that I checked has them yet so I guess I'll just wait and enjoy my car until they have them in stock. B)

Hi and welcome to the site - Florida is my home state!

#4 OFFLINE   phil1336

phil1336

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • My Hybrid:None Yet
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fords Fiesta SE Hatchback
  • Color:Ice Storm

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hope you have lots of patience.  Both "Lund" (Vent Shade) and Weather-Tech are often (VERY) slow in bringing those non-tape Slip-in Window Vent Shades to market.  I waited for a while for Weather-Tech to introduce them for my 2012 Kia Rio5 Hatchback I bought in Nov of 2011.  To date, they only have available the Pair for the (front) Windows.  How cool is that having the Deflectors on just the front windows of a 4 door vehicle.  I purchased the Ford OEM Tape Vent Shades for my 2011 Ford Fiesta back in July of 2010 and have had no problems whatsoever with them, just saying.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·