Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum
In order to create topics or post replies, you must first please register, however, it's a simple process that takes only a minute.
Be apart of the Ford Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more
Guest Message by DevFuse
Turtle Wax Ice
1 reply to this topic
Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:06 PM
I have to say that since I bought my C-Max last Sept I have been using Turtle Wax Ice. It has to be one of the easiest waxes to apply and buff off and you can use it on all surfaces and it won't leave any white residue. You can use it on the lower plastic trim molding and it keeps the plastic looking brand new. Good Product!!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:05 AM
I've heard good things about that product.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users