Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum
In order to create topics or post replies, you must first please register, however, it's a simple process that takes only a minute.
Be apart of the Ford Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more
High pitch whining when in electric
Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:21 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:33 AM
Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:23 AM
If the sound changes with speed/RPM it is a bearing in case of the engine could a pulley.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users