Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum - the largest Ford Energy and Hybrid Forum Community!

In order to create topics or post replies, you must first please register, however, it's a simple process that takes only a minute.

Be apart of the Ford Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more

Guest Message by DevFuse

Welcome to the Ford Hybrid Forum

Photo
- - - - -

Concerns about poor reliability ratings of C-MAX. Just stupid MyFord, or more fundamental?

ratings reliability electrics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   gnc

gnc

• Ford Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S.A.
  • LocationNC
  • My Hybrid:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Taurus

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

Hi, I hope that you can help a forum newbie.

I have a 2014 SEL on loan for several days and have enjoyed it enough to consider buying. But reviews rate this car well below average and bad value used. Anyone care to explain? CU says "Electronics" are awful, and as a 1999 Taurus wagon owner I know all about random wipers, failed AC, etc. although the rest of that (analog) car has been solid and cheap to maintain. If electronics means just the inept MyFord+Sync "entertainment center" then I can live with that failure because I find radio vapid. I could get an SE to avoid it, but that model has unappealing interior aesthetics to me. So it's SEL or elsewhere if the rest of the electrical hardware sucks. Please enlighten me

Thank you

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·